The Qore FILTER function filters a range of data based on supplied criteria, and extracts matching records. In plain language, the FILTER function will extract matching records from a set of data by applying one or more attribute.
- 1.Any The data only displayed at least one of the filter attribute. That means, if you set filter for more than one attribute, your data will displayed at least one that contains one of the attribute.
- 2.All The data displayed all the data that meets all the filter attribute. That means, if you set filter for more that one attribute, your data will filtered based on all the attributes.
- 1.Open table you want to filter
- 2.Click on "Filter" button
- 3.Click "Add Filter"
- 4.Input attribute you want to use to filter your data
- 5.You can use group filter for grouping your filter logic
Filter group helps you with multiple filter logic on multiple attribute. There are 2 logic you can use on filter group, AND and OR
To delete your filter, you can just simply click on the trashcan icon.